Sole Source Technology Product Return Policy
All product returns must meet Sole Source Technology's return policies in order for Sole Source Technology to issue a return order. Provided Sole Source Technology has return rights with its suppliers, Sole Source Technology only accepts the return of products that fall within one of these categories within THIRTY (30) DAYS from the date of Sole Source Technology's invoice:
- Factory sealed (in fully resalable condition - i.e. no stickers, markings, etc.)
- Defective or Dead on Arrival (DOA)
- Open - Non Defective
IF SOLE SOURCE TECHNOLOGY DOES NOT HAVE RETURN RIGHTS TO THE SUPPLIER, THE PRODUCT IS NON-RETURNABLE.
Types of returns that you can request from Sole Source Technology Customer Care:
- Replacement returns of products damaged on arrival - , if requested, a replacement order can be created and Sole Source Technology ships the replacement product as soon as the product is available.
- Cross-Shipment returns of DOA products - If you have a net-terms open account, Sole Source Technology ships the replacement product immediately; you ship the damaged product, and the packages cross in transit.
- Credit returns of undamaged products - Credit returns may be available depending on a variety of conditions, and restocking fees of up to 30% may be applied. You ship the product and when it is received Sole Source Technology will issue the appropriate credit to your account. Custom-configured products and products purchased on P.O.s previously designated as “NCNR/non-cancelable non-returnable” cannot be returned for credit.
Products returned for any reason other than Dead on Arrival (DOA), Defective, or Open – Non Defective, must be in resalable condition (no stickers, etc.), complete and unused, and the outer seal must not have been opened or re-taped. Product boxes that do not meet the condition specified on the return order are often not eligible for return and will be returned back to the customer.
All eligible returns will receive a Credit that will be issued at current pricing or original purchase price, whichever is lower.
For your Returns Order to be issued and honored, your accounts with Sole Source Technology must be current.
Products Returned Without a Valid Returns Order: Products not authorized for return shall be defined as an "unauthorized return". Unauthorized returns may be returned to you at your expense or Sole Source Technology may, in its sole discretion, issue a credit for the current price or the cost of goods less a 30 percent handling fee. Sole Source Technology will not be liable for any loss or damage to unauthorized returns.
Custom Orders/Products Returns Not Allowed: All orders that require configuration or assembly of product to meet customer specifications are non-cancelable and may not be returned to Sole Source Technology. These orders are custom built to meet a specific customer's need and may not be canceled. The customer is responsible for the full payment of the order once a purchase order has been sent to Sole Source Technology.
Additional Products Not Eligible for Returns:
- End-of-Life Products
- Products purchased on P.O.s previously designated as “NCNR” (non-cancelable non-returnable).
Refusal of Orders: Refused orders may be subject to a cancellation fee. Call Sole Source Technology Customer Care at 877-951-6901 before refusing any shipment. Failure to call may result in credit refusal, and products will be returned to you at your expense.
RMA Numbers are valid for 30 Calendar Days: Returned product must be received within 30 calendar days from RMA date of issuance. Products returned after 30 calendar days from Issuance Date will not be eligible for return and will be returned to the sender freight collect. RMA Numbers must be clearly visible on the address label of the product packaging when returned to Sole Source. Sole Source will refuse receipt of delivery of any package without a recognizable RMA Number, and will cancel any credit for the product shipped.